Gloor Real Estate
114 N. Oak Park Avenue
Oak Park, IL
- Full-time Realtor at Gloor since 1999
- Will work with you at whatever pace you're comfortable
- Listens carefully, negotiates skillfully, and treats everyone involved with the highest degree of professionalism
After 25 years in health care, I wanted a 2nd career that kept me working with people and helping them make the changes in their lives they wanted. Who would have thought that real estate would be such a perfect fit!
I've been a full-time Realtor at Gloor since 1999 and specialize in the residential market in the Oak Park/River Forest area and surrounding communities. Whether you're buying or selling, I'll make the process as stress-free and fun as possible.
I recognize that real estate transactions are usually one of the biggest decisions people make, and I'll work with you at whatever pace you're comfortable. We'll keep the process in perspective and laugh as often as we can! You can rely on me to listen carefully, negotiate skillfully, and treat everyone involved with the highest degree of professionalism.
My husband and I moved to Oak Park in 1983 and have found it to be a great place to raise a family. Our kids have both gone through the public school system and are graduates of Oak Park/River Forest High School.
- Graduate Realtor Institute
- Oak Park Board of Realtors
- Illinois Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors