Gloor Real Estate
114 N. Oak Park Avenue
Oak Park, IL
- Full-time Realtor in the Oak Park/River Forest and surrounding communities since 1997
- Dedicated to service and responsiveness to my clients' needs
- Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI) , Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR) and member of the Oak Park Board of Realtors
When you love what you do, it shows - and I love selling real estate!
As a full-time Realtor in the Oak Park/River Forest and surrounding communities since 1997, long-time resident and active community volunteer, I know first hand the special details that make this area so unique and exciting - knowledge that is invaluable to new buyers and to sellers.
I take great pride in my dedication to service and responsiveness to my clients' needs, in my honesty and integrity. I treat others as I would wish to be treated!
The satisfaction of helping a client with their largest investment, whether it is locating the perfect home for a buyer, creatively marketing a listing, or guiding a seller through the challenging negotiations involved with a sale, is truly rewarding and motivating. The best part is developing the close relationships with clients and friends whom I served; that is the best reward!
- Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR)
- Oak Park Board of Realtors
- Illinois Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Lifetime Gold President's Award Winner (3 years more than $3 million
- Diamond President's Award Winner (2 years more than $5 million in
- Pearl President's Award (more than $7.5 million in sales)
Holding a Bachelor's Degree from the University of Michigan with majors in Psychology and Business, I honed my people skills in the banking industry and human resources management prior to taking on real estate sales.
Active in the community, I am a volunteer and board member of the
- Oak Park/River Forest Infant Welfare Society
- Frank LLoyd Wright Preservation Trust
- and sit on many committees in our local schools.
Having raised three wonderful children, loving to play tennis and garden, I know the values of persistence and patience, and the joys of success.