Gloor Real Estate
114 N. Oak Park Avenue
Oak Park, IL
- ABR (Accredited Buyer Representative) & GRI (Graduate Realtor Institute) accrediations
- Over 10 years of real estate experience
- Focus is to fully explain to buyers and sellers every detail of the process, enabling them to make the best real estate decisions
I joined Gloor Realty in 1998 with an education background, having taught in Chicago and Southern Suburbs and most recently served as a substitute teacher in River Forest, Oak Park and the Western Suburbs.
My previous experience in teaching carried over naturally as my focus is to fully explain to buyers and sellers every detail of the process, enabling them to make the best real estate decisions.
From my experience I have also learned that for the sales process to run best it often requires a team effort. From highly qualified office support staff at Gloor to my personal referral list of mortgage brokers, inspectors, home stagers, electricians, painters and others, buyers and sellers can feel more at ease with the sales process.
Just like the diverse communities I serve, Oak Park, River Forest, Chicago and Western Suburbs, so are my clients. They range from first-time home buyers to seasoned investors. I love the challenge of pinpointing just the right home for buyers or creating the most effective marketing plan for sellers. In this changing market I look forward to the adventures and challenges ahead as well as working with a diverse clientele.
My goal is to make all my clients feel valued and to build lasting personal and professional relationships.
My philosophy is simple, " Go the Distance" whether it be work or play, so in my time away from real estate you may find me running on local streets. I am an avid runner and have completed four Chicago marathons, most recently 2005.
- ABR Accredited Buyer Representative
- GRI Graduate Realtor Institute
- Oak Park Board of Realtors
- Illinois Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors