Gloor Real Estate
114 N. Oak Park Avenue
Oak Park, IL
- Multi-million dollar producing Real Estate Agent
- A real estate veteran with more than 10 years experience
- Success can be directly attributed to her careful attention to her clients’ needs
A Broker and multi-million dollar producing Real Estate Agent, has been a resident of the Chicagoland area for over 40 years. A real estate veteran with more than 10 years experience, Kirstin’s success can be directly attributed to her careful attention to her clients’ needs, providing good, clear communication, initiating strong, innovative marketing programs and negotiating techniques.
Kirstin will do everything possible to make the home buying or selling process a smooth and pleasurable one, bringing your real estate transaction to a successful and stress-free closing.
Kirstin will bring you knowledgeable information and timely feedback throughout the process of selling your home. She places the highest value on a job well done!
Kirstin’s commitment to our communities is evident in her years of coaching at Oak Park River Forest High School, and teaching elementary education in River Forest Grade Schools.
Areas of Expertise
• Residential Real Estate
• Extensive Sales and Marketing Experience
• Exceptional Negotiating Skills
• Commitment to Excellence
• Staging and Pre-Sale Coaching to Help You Present Your Home In The Best Possible Light
• Community Expert
• Effective Communication Skills
Education and Designations
• Graduate of University of Iowa – BA (Kappa Alpha Sorority)
• Licensed Real Estate Broker
• GRI (Graduate of Realtor’s Institute)
• Regular Continuing Education Real Estate Courses
• Kirstin Specializes in Cook County; Oak Park, River Forest, Forest Park, Riverside, Elmwood Park
• Skilled in Every Aspect of The Real Estate Profession, Kirstin Has Also Sold in The Western Suburbs and Surrounding Communities
Kirstin’s knowledge of these areas makes her a true expert in the Real Estate market who can assist you with any of your Real Estate Investments.
“…Lisa and I were very happy with the amount of interest you generated in our home and, obviously, with tremendous price we obtained. It was a pleasure working with you and we’ll definitely recommend you to any friends that may be buying or selling a home in Oak Park. ”
- Eric Howard, Oak Park